Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #71
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's Humpday time!
    I can't wait to be on the downhill side of this week!
    The monsoon season is here so it's not a dry heat anymore! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
    Just plain miserable but the price we pay for our mild winters I reckon!
    Have a great Humpday folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Running [img]confused.gif[/img] and Gunning [img]mad.gif[/img] and sorry that I haven't been around but thought about a
    T.G.I.T. quote that I recently found...


    " To love and be loved is to feel the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] sun [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] from both sides..."

  3. #73
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    T.G.I.F [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and NY Charlie style bagels ready. Enjoy...

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hi Lancelot sweet [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #74
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well then, it looks like it has become Friday. TGIF 4 sure! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Speaking as the "talking dog" [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] that I am, I must say I am really
    glad it is no longer Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at this
    time. A few more "boring" hours in the H*ll Hole and I'm free to do what I want any old time!

    Howdy Lancelot and New York Jettster. It's great seeing great people
    on this great board on such a great day!
    Great coffee and bagels NYJ!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #75
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] (A Beauty With Heart)


    Carving a new domain in everyone life.
    Accomplishing every thing she touches.
    Remembering her past but looking into her future.
    A wondering story With a heart to remember.
    I see a Beauty with everything in sight.
    Only she's A head of her time. With a voice of an angel
    Holding a light, looking into her heart. I see a care.
    Her future is present with a touch of the past
    I hold her close to me. Only to be miles apart.
    Foreseeing is a question, looking into her eyes is a reality.
    I dream into a distant night with her eyes and golden hair in flight
    Why Is this angel so close to us. Because she loves us all.

    C/C
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Eric

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ July 17, 2004 10:41 PM: Message edited by: STINGRAY 427 ]</font>

  6. #76
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by STINGRAY 427:
    Why Is this angel so close to us. Because she loves us all.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AND WE love her!

    We give her all our love
    that's all we do
    and if you saw our love
    you'd love her too

    And we love her!

    Bright are the shining stars
    dark is the sky
    we know this love of ours
    will nevr die

    And we love her
    //oo\\
    And I love your latest Eric!
    Keep 'em CComing our way!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #77
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's sunday already, good GAWD, how the weekend flew. Since it's sunday, how about a nice brunch with all our favorites. And a little bubbly to go with it. Yummy... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    And a little bit of Joan while were eating.
    Bad Time is playing right now. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Enjoy and have a great sunday. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #78
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yes Gus~ //oo\\ I'll make yours a BIG bubbly and what the H-E-L-L I'll make mine BIG too! [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] Yummy... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  9. #79
    Inactive Member ERIC M HANSEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    (Endless Beauty) by eric

    Only the winds and wild sea could catch her moves within this endless beauty.
    Foreseeing a path to a journey of emotions, Holding her hand into adventure. Crossing rivers of dreams looking beyond the feelings of uncertainty.
    She will unfold you. With Her beautifully powerful voice and her unmatched integrity.
    Artistic, with a touch of personal creativity. A silhouette of a beautiful painting
    Her eyes filled with mystery. A heart filled with love and an inner beauty.

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] c/c

    Everyone Have A Great week.. Birthday Tuesday & Start Vacation next week ..........Eric [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ July 18, 2004 11:01 PM: Message edited by: STINGRAY 427 ]</font>

  10. #80
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Could you make mine a BIG bubbly NYJ?
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic